Mechanic - Apprentice - June Start
Join the growing Vitan team as a Mechanic Apprentice. No experience necessary. As a Mechanic Apprentice you will have three months of hands on, and classroom training before becoming a Tier 1 Mechanic.
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to utilize basic shop equipment and various hand tools a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve a must
- Highly motivated, well-organized, and quality focused
- Customer service driven
- Drive to customer locations to perform duties outlined.
- Perform preventive maintenance, testing and repair on equipment and vehicles to ensure safe and operational.
- Troubleshoot/diagnosis equipment and accessories to determine malfunction and proper resolutions.
- Provide exceptional, professional, and clear communication to customers during all field visits
- Timely complete and provide appropriate documentation to internal and/or external customer as needed
- Operate and maintain industrial equipment such as, forklifts, aerial lifts, scissor lifts, pallet jacks, sweeper/scrubbers, etc.
- Regularly use tools, including voltmeter, hydrometer, hydraulic crimper, torch kit, other basic hand tools.
- Follow all safety policy and procedures.